3 things to do today to protect your organization from cyber attacks
June 28, 2020
IT managers, make the CFO and COO happy to be successful.
November 7, 2019
Salesforce is (probably) not the CRM for you
October 25, 2019
10 Non-Technical steps to Cyber Incident response
August 7, 2019
Don't F35 your IT project!
July 24, 2019
Alok Sharma on the "Legacy Code Rocks" podcast
May 21, 2019
Are you ready to hire a Data Analyst? Probably not.
March 26, 2019
Your IT Helpdesk will never get strategy right
February 6, 2019
What is "Keep the Lights On" technology?
January 17, 2019
Your IT department and Jurassic Park
November 9, 2018
February 4, 2018
We've rescued dozens of technology projects with our FIR project recovery methodology. In around 10% of those projects we had to change the technology, in the other 90% we found that human factors were the reason these projects were being held back.